Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We've gone wireless....











Finally we have gone wireless!!
Since we moved here 6 years ago, the computer has been in the same spot!!
This year I wanted to put the tree in another location which meant moving the computer and placing my tree where I always wanted it!!
So we ran some wires and put the computer in the other corner away from the main living space.
Then we decided to use our router since oldest needed wifi for her ipod an now we have wifi throughout!!! I love it- we have wifi everywhere!!! No more wires and I can put my computer in the bathroom if I wanted !! LOL
Eventually we plan on getting a laptop(hopefully this year).
So my big tea party shelf has now moved in place where my tree will be for now on!

1 comment:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a wonderful unfettered feeling that must be!