Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday album 2009
















Yesterdays post was about all the birthdays and how they fall so close together, that is almost like a month long celebration.





Well every year I make a birthday book for each child.





Last year I smartened up!!





Why not make one big birthday book with all our birthdays???





So this is what I came up with!!





I used to be big on scrapbooking- I started about 10yrs ago, but as the family grew and we went digital it got much harder!! I wasn't printing out as many pictures so lately I have been doing alot of smilebox.





I do, however make mini albums. I like them because I feel like I have actually accomplished something! Even small- it is something!!





So after I make all my valentines cards this year I am going to work on my mini birthday album!!















Forget the laundry...there's too much anyway, forget dinner.....those kids can fend for themselves..(LOL).... I am going to be scrapbooking!!!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

The roses in your giveaway look a lot like the ones I have up in my Etsy!

Wolfe's den said...

Yeah they are similar but not nearly as beautiful as yours!!
I have been trying to make them for 3 years now, and I still can't get them to look how I would like.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. One day they are going to look at their Birthday albums with fond memories.

For my Grandchildred, I made a recipe book with all their favorite foods that I have cooked them over the years.
They are now in their late teens and in a few years they will really appreciate those books.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very cute book!!! i love to scrapbook!