Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love plates!



I started buying plates about 5 years ago and just can't stop!!
I love pretty plates with soft colors and roses!!
I found the prettiest plate yesterday at the thrift store for a few dollars and
I wish they had more than 1 there.
There is a collection of plates in the almost every room of the house.
My goal this year is to get alot of plates and tea cups up on shelves.

The kids started back to school yesterday after a very long break!
They actually don't have school on Friday or this Monday. We are going to work on our
valentines days projects. We'll be making mailboxes for each family member and
working on cards as well.
Looking forward to another long weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Mermaids of the Lake said...

I love plates too! Especially when I find one that is gorgeous, well-loved and cheap!

I am choosing your blog this week to feature on our Pink Saturday post, as Beverly asked us to do. Please come for a visit.

Mermaid Debbie

Remodelaholic said...

I love plates too! These are great

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

plates are super pretty!! i always see them but am so afraid to have it in my house because of the crazy kids! lol

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love plates and I have plate racks in all my rooms to show case them. I like plate racks because it is easy to change out the plates.