Monday, February 22, 2010

THANK YOU LORI!!!!!

I hit the pretty pinkness jackpot this month!!!!
WOW!!!
Lori sent me such lovelies and she has inspired to me to get my bake on!!!
I was jumping like a kid in a candy store when I opened my box of treasures!!!!

Everything was wrapped so pretty and delicately....and I am so thankful to have such wonderful blogging friends!!!
Lori at
http://rufflesribbonsandroses.blogspot.com/?zx=22dc98dc3df2fceb
not only has such a lovely blog (her house is a like a dollhouse) but she is so generous as well.
What a wonderful giveaway!!!!
Thanks again Lori!!!


Now off to tackle my week.....
This afternoon I am bringing my 16 year old kitty, Snap to the vet.
She has a large growth and I hope she will be ok!!
Please think of us today!!!
Have a wonderful day my friends!!
Hugs,
Jenn

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I hope snap is fine! My cat charlie had a large growth on his side and I got it removed last fall. It was benign and I'm so thankful. He is 10 yrs old and did really well after surgery.