Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thrifty and Fabuless Thrifty Thursday


Hi and welcome to another hot Thursday in July.
Today I am linking up to
Thrifty and Fabuless Thrifty Thursday
She is having her first ever link up party and I am honored to join in!! She has a great blog to be sure to pop in and say hi.
My WHOLE house is nothing but thrifty so I thought I'd link up my blog. Recently we made over our kids bathroom for less then $100.00 and several months ago we made over our kitchen for a very thrifty price as well.
Being a stay at home to 5 kids there really isn;t alot left in the budget for the home, so I scour thrift stores looking for deals and my hubby finxes up whatever I bring home.
In fact last year we even put up beadboard in our dining room for 25.00. An awesome craigslist find. Our front door was a mere 25.00 and even our kitchen and dining rooms floors we re did 2 years ago only cost 60.00 !!!
So if you're new to my blog, come on and tour our home!!!
Always thrifty here!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for linking up to my very 1st Thrifty Thursday! Love the pics of your bathroom. Sounds like you know how to spot a good deal too! :)

Red Rose Alley said...

I think it's great that you're a stay at home mom to FIVE kids. That's such a special thing.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley