Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 08

I guess getting up at 6:30am to open gifts wears a kid out!! I was ready for a nap by noon myself.


The kids also got a wii and many other wonderful gifts this year!


Megan got alot of stuff for baseball practice and sports tshirts which is exactly what she loves to wear. She is really into baseball.


Maddie got a new bike, furniture for her dollhouse, dolls, games and many other wonderful gifts.




Mikayla loved her penguin from Grandpa and Grandma.


Michelle got a few new movies, gift cards, money, and mp3 player from Grandpa and Grandma and much much more!!

Grandpa and Grandma love to spoil thier grandkids!!! Hey I was too....it's only fair!!


The week was also spent celebrating 4 birthdays. Yes.... 4...the week after christmas. I'll save that fror my next post!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed and safe new year!!!









No comments: