Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thrifty finds


I have been all over thrift stores here and there and found so mant neat treasures lately!!
These beautiful plates I found for only 50 a piece. I love the pink roses and the gold. So pretty and I have enough for a tea party, however there weren't any tea cups!! Now I must find them! the milkglass cake stand I stuffed some roses in was only a few dollars and its just so pretty too.
I rearranged my living room furniture this weekend and I really like it alot. I will get some pics posted tommorow during the day!!
I also found a whole bedroom set- all wood- for only 30.00!!!
I am going to be painting it this week and hope to get our master bedroom painted as well.
I have a huge list of things to do around the house and it gets overwhelming at times!!
I just need to take my time and try not to stress over it. I have a good eye for bargains, which helps alot, and it just takes a great amount of patience.

No comments: