Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hallway done!



We kept busy yesterday with some painting projects. We repainted the small hall area leading to MB and while we were at it, we tore down some wall paper borger in the hallway of main bathroom and gave it a fresh coat of paint as well.
It looks great, fresh and clean once again. It's amazing what dogs and kids can do to your home!!
After we painted the hall area off the master bedroom I added some pretties.
The candleabra was a thrift store find for 1.00 that I painted and added roses and costume jewelry too.
We still have to paint the master bedroom and kitchen I added to the list as well.
I am thinking pink!!

3 comments:

Cottage said...

Jenn, I love your style! Your bathroom turned out lovely and this vignette in the hall is just perfect, so like you! (((hugs))) Melissa

Terri said...

Pretty, Jen! Good job!
Terri

Daffodil Hill said...

Lookin' good, Jenn! I love the pale green with your pink and white. : )