Friday, January 3, 2014

Inspiration

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Blogs? Magazines? Pinterest?

I have always enjoyed reading blogs.
There are so many great one out there with
so many tips and tutorials.
I am always coming up with a honey do list for my guy!

Shanty to Chic

Is a great source of inspiration for me!
In fact here is my version of the wine rack they recently featured on their blog!
It looks amazing and I am so happy with it!
I even used the printables they have on the blog!
It was easy and fun to make!

Hubby put a new frame my old chalkboard and it looks great too!!


I have been wanted a lantern in my kitchen so hubs made this one for me for 6.00.
It looks great in the kitchen!!
This picture doesn't do it justice!!

Much of my inspiration has been from blogs and I am so happy with the end
results!!

Jenn



No comments: