Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Home Tour

 Just wanted to share a few more pictures of our home at Christmas time.
I love the handmade stockings my grandmothers dear friend made for my whole family.
Nothing like home made!!



 My little guy loves the camera. I got lucky and was able to get this pic of him next to the family tree.


 The adorable Christmas plates were a Walmart find. Just under 2.00 they are a great deal!



                                      Hot cocoa is great! Just not when it is 80 degrees outside!


               A few gingerbread men snuck into the kitchen this year again.
They are just so cute and cheery!!

Thank you for stopping by to visit.
Sharing on
196th Inspire me Tuesday.
Thank you Marty and Merry Christmas to all !!
Jenn~

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So beautiful. All of your decor is lovely. I adore your cotton bouquet too. Merry Christmas and Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty