Monday, July 8, 2013

Inspire me Tuesday

i
Marty over at
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/

is hosting her 172nd Inspire Me Tuesday!
Her home is so beautiful and so is her blog!!
Thank you, Marty!

Today for Inspire Me Tuesday I am posting about how much I love crates!!
Pinterest has inspired me to create this crate shelf in my dining room. It was super easy.
All I did was buy my crates from Michaels with my 40% off coupon and stained and stacked them.
I can move them anywhere in the house whenever I want or add to them.
Our hot chocolate area sits on the upper shelf.

I can't wait to hop on over and see what has inspired everyone else!!
So much fun and great ideas!
Have a wonderful week my friends!!
Jenn~


1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your crates and your dresser from the previous post. Both are super. Thanks for joining Inspire Me. Be sure to pick up my I've been featured button. Hugs, Marty