Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday



Thank you Beverly for hosting another beautiful Pink Saturday!! Oh how I look forward to this!!

And may I say Happy Birthday ! I know I am a week early, but I can not attend next weekend.

Please drop by and visit Beverly at www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com


Here is a super yummy cake I made. Doesn't look good enough to eat??

I have it listed here on my etsy- if anyone is interested in getting one for thier own romantic kitchen!

Just go to etsy and type in whinenroses04 to pull up my shop!

Thanks for stopping by!! I just love all my comments!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenn~

10 comments:

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Love your cakes and yep they do look good enough to eat.
HPS
Michelle

Denise@alloverroses said...

Oh how yummy! That cake looks so real I want a bite! lol

Happy Pink Saturday!
Denise

LV said...

I do not bake cakes anymore, but enjoy having what others bake. Yours looks very tasty.

Unknown said...

Jenn, you do create the most fabulous pieces ever! So realisitc ...

Have a lovely PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Lorraine said...

Yummy looking cake! I'm going to check out your etsy! Happy Pink Saturday!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

On my way to check you out on etsy...gorgeous!
Have a lovely pink Saturday!!
xoxo Tami

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Looks Yummy!

Happy PS!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies

Unknown said...

Oh my..now I want cake..and real cake too....yummy!
nice Job Jenn...

Jenny's Heart said...

MMMM Yes it looks great! I may have to go bake a cake and I'll be visiting your Etsy soon!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

That is one sweet SWEET picture! Have a happy Monday xx