Monday, October 19, 2009

My mantle


I love finally having a fireplace mantle!
Being able to dress it up for the holidays!!!
But of course modern technology- I have wires to my flat screen all around.
I need to get a larger HDMI wire to stuff it under the cover and thats about the best I can do.
I really don't want to put the surround and cable box on top of the mantle so I need to fix that.
I really wish the Romantic Homes and Romantic Country magazine showed how people LIVE in thier homes!! Let's see thier tvs and family rooms!!!
I love to see pics of peoples homes- maybe why I love reading blogs so much!
So here is a pic of the mantle and some fall decor that goes more with my color scheme. I think some small white lights might look real pretty too.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oh, I love the pink pumpkins! The whole mantle looks great. ; )
I counldn't find an email address to give you this info...but for the blog advertisement, just follow the info highlighted in dark red on my blog post and that's all that can be done! I hope something can work out for you. ; )
~Michele