Monday, January 12, 2009

pink pink pink pink


I was so busy crafting this last week it even carried over to the part of Saturday am.
This yummy cupcake was among my creations.








Ok so my main color is not pink in the house, but I use alot of pink everywhere!!!!




I made birthday picture frames for three of my girls, and I am going to start on another for my oldest daughter too.







This one here is Megan on her 7th birthday this past New Years Eve.















Here is Mikayla's sweet birthday frame. She looks so sweet.



Sharing a birthday with her twin, but she is a minute older!!







And I even made one for sweet Madison whose birthday was in November. She truelly is a pinkie girlie girlie girl!!



1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

precious frames!! you are talented:)

noelle*