Monday, November 18, 2013

Move over fall....Winter here we come!

 We will be celebrating Thanksgiving at our house this year, and I really would like to decorate for Christmas after that. The kids have already started bugging about getting the tree up.
I am seriously thinking about it, but we just have so much going on right now.
I did put out a few things so far.
 I think they are more winter decorations then say Christmas.



Our tree will be going where the ladder is this year. I think I may leave the crates but not sure how much room we will have.
My dear hubby cut up some tree stumps for me and sliced up a small log that
I put in a glass jar.
He is having a lot of fun decorating the house with me.

This week I am sharing on
Marty's blog for 191st Inspire me Tuesday.
You can pop over and say hello to Marty right here
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/11/191st-inspire-me-tuesday.html

Also linking up to
http://myuncommonsliceofsuburbia.com/tuesdays-treasures-160/



Thanks for coming over for a visit!
Please feel free to leave us comments- we love them!!
Jenn~

2 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

It is always a tough call when Thanksgiving comes later in November. I am in charge of Christmas in my family so I have started the cleaning but not the decorating. Love the corner you chose for the tree.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh everything looks so pretty and a great place for the tree. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty