Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm Dreaming of a white kitchen

 Ever since we painted the cabinets white a few years ago, I found it easier to be in the kitchen.It was brighter and cleaner, but little did I know how hard it would be to keep it clean with kids and pets.
I love all the white, just cleaning is not really my thing!

 The house had been shabby chic romantic style for such a long time that when I decided to change it, I wasn't sure what I wanted! But thanks to pinterest and the bloggy world
 I think I have found just what I want! I love the farmhouse look, but I also like farmhouse.
So I am still trying to decide what to keep and what not to keep.
I am forever decorating. In fact I think I have some sort of decorating illness. It seems I have to create or change something almost daily!
Wonder how many people do this? Just me? Maybe not....
However many different ways my house might look, I love it and it is my home!
Home sweet home!

1 comment:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Love everything you've done here!