Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Matthew

I can't believe a year has past since my my little man was born!
On October 12,2011 Matthew turned 1 years old.
We had a party with some family and friends last Sunday.
We have been practicing sing the Happy Birthday song so he'd maybe recognize it when we sang it to him. He was so surprised as we all sang, looking at everyone as if to say....is this for me?!?!?


We had a beautiful cake made from our favorite store and they give babies a smash cake along with the birthday cake.
Everyone loves those baby smash cake pictures!! What sweet memories!!!

Mickey mouse was the theme as my little man loves mickey mouse clubhouse and I made the decorations for him.
We only have 5 more birthdays coming up from now until the end of the year!! Matthew's is the kick off!!! LOL
I love my little man so much and so happy and blessed to be his mommy!!!!
Love,
Jenn

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww!! Matthew is soooo adorable! Love the pic of him eating his cake :) The decorations you made are so sweet. My boys loved Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too :) I always would get the theme song stuck in my head, lol.
Savannahs birthday isnt until March but I am already planning her party, lol. I have waited so long to plan a little girls party :)
Big hugs,
Amy

NanaDiana said...

So cute- and what a great idea that they give you a smash cake! We usually end up just buying a cupcake for that exact purpose. 5 more birthdays before the end of the year? WOW! That's a lot! Happy birthday to Matthew! xo Diana

Norma Bennett said...

Happy birthday to Matthew, it's such a lovely time so enjoy every minute of it. My first born has just turned 41 and I just can't get my head around it!!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Terri said...

Did you ever notice that your Matthew favors Kether's Liam? Must be Gazebo DNA! LOL

Happy Birthday Matthew!!!

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday to your little one!! And what better way to celebrate than with Mickey. My kids love Disneyland, and can't get enough of it.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley