Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My tea cups



You can never have too many tea cups!!!
I have them all over my living room and dining room.
Many different styles and colors too.
Now I read a lot of blogs, so I know there are many people who have alot more than I do, but some day I will have even more.
I pick them up at thrift stores or garage sales and never pay more than a few dollars for a tea cup.
It is a hobby and I love when I find a new cup.
My little one likes tea parties with mama and she gets to pick out her cup and we have chocolate milk and chat about our day.
Those are the special times that I hope she remembers when she is an adult.
And maybe even pass along the fun to her own children!!!
Until then I'll enjoy every moment we have and love every minute!!!
Jenn

1 comment:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

I agree--you can't have too many! Yours are beautiful, and so nicely displayed! ; )
~Michele