Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Before and after











This is the before pic. Doesn't look too great-
huge TV, ugly sliding glass doors and just a mixture of stuff.






After...2009





































Some finished projects!!
New floors, french doors replaced the sliding glass doors that were falling apart. Big TV- gone!
Yes there is still alot more work that needs to be done, but what a difference!!
All this work and I now really love my house!
I have two pieces of wood furniture under the white shelves that we refinished and my grandma gave me the beautiful curio.
I still would like to get a nice sectional in here, but my sofa and love seat are only 5yrs old!! They just need a good cleaning and some slipcovers!! I do think a sectional would free up even more space!
It is now so much brighter in here and we love it!!

No comments: